[Dailydrool] The World According to Norm - My Proclamation

Sandi Wittenberg sandi at redbaybassets.com
Thu Dec 11 18:06:19 PST 2008

It's me again - Norm!

Mom and I have been laying low over the last couple of days - she's having
trouble with the wheezing and coughing - I am having trouble with a sore leg
from slipping on the ice and snow - and we are both bummed out coz we can't
go to the dog show tomorrow.   So anyhow, we have been reading the Daily
Drool - looking for some smiles and happy thoughts.  And what do we see -
our fantastic Drool Family all a fussin' at each other - OH NO!  So, I
decided to make a proclamation:

HERE YE! HERE YE!  I, RED BAY NANOMANE PEACEMAKER (that's my real name) DO
HEREBY PROCLAIM FRIDAY, DECEMBER 12, 2008 DAILY DROOL PEACEMAKING AND
FORGIVENESS DAY.  ALL PAST TRANSGRESSIONS, REAL AND IMAGINED, ARE HEREBY
FORGIVEN AND FORGOTTEN IN THE SPIRIT OF THE LOVING BASSET HOUND.  PEACE,
LOVE, JOY, KINDNESS AND BASSET DROOL SHALL RULE THE KINGDOM OF THE DAILY
DROOL COMMENCING IMMEDIATELY.  HERE YE!  HERE YE!

Drools to ya!

Norm (and the rest of the Red Bay Gang)

Grady, Hoagie, Johnny & Opie

Sandi Wittenberg - Mom to the Red Bay Basset Boys