[Dailydrool] Cwistlmus Orneemints from Pawcasso

Jenny Dill jennyrjd at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 18:20:11 PST 2008

Hi Everyone,

I got home from work to find a big box  with many stockings and ornamints
from two talented hounds with beautimous hats on!  Doc and Charley were so
excited and they insisted I write and thank Pw Pawcasso Blossom & Annie
Belle wc Ps immediately.  The Elder Doc also said he doesn't care if it is
Christmas time or not he still doesn't like having Charley Bucket here
because he thinks Charley is a silly hound (he acts sooooo sweet so his mawm
always says "oh look at sweeeet sweeeet charley poor  buppyCharley this
and Charley that).

Doc Holiday Jordan pawing in ---  I may be senior and I may be blind but I'm
not stupid!  I was the top dog and the only dog till Charley came around and
he IS a pain.  Take tonight for example...Mawm gave stupid head a bone first
( biggg mistake) so I fixed it ...I went to Charley and LOUDLY told him to
paw it over and of course he did.  So what if I have never liked bones or
chewing on them before he came, I like them now so there!  I like to get up
and barkyell to get off the bed so the dadperson and the mawm have to get up
all night cause they have to lift me on and off the bed now just sos I can
hunt for the bones that i don't / do like all night long.  I personally like
to settle down for the night right before the mawm and dad get up for work.
Anyway sooos I take Charleys bone cause its mine then mawm gives Charley
another one.  Well he gets all possessive over that one and goes and hides
it and then comes and takes My bone back and runs with it and looks at mawm
with those sad stupid silly brown eyes.....oops... mawm says she has to take
over the puter again.

Sorry, Docky can ramble just like me but he said he would tell you more
tails later and he said to say heyyy to Elder Clara.  Drool to all the sweet
buppies and their owners and all who need it and I think we all DO need it
at times.

Jenny - mawm to Doc Holiday Jordan and Charley Bucket

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/928673
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/928680