[Dailydrool] Dottie, ate all the cookies. acting weird?

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Thu Dec 11 19:05:20 PST 2008

Hi everyone, well Dottie ate the 14 mini ginger cookies, and seemed  fine,
that was on Tuesday evening. She seemed good, she ate normally and ran and
barked etc. although she did look full.
Now tonight, I have no idea, if she hurt her back, or what, but all of  a
sudden she walks real slow, and does not want to get up on the furniture very
eagerly, like usual.
We have ramps in front of literally every chair in our house, for the 2
bassets so there is no jarring on them, except for one chair.  Occasionally  she
sits in that chair, but I try to help her down.
I gave her an enteric aspirin for pain, she seemed slightly  better.
I also gave her a maalox tablet later on, in case it is gas or  something.
I am not sure what is going on.  I have no idea what  happened.  I was
reading up on bloat, but she don't really have any of  those symptoms.  And wouldn't
that have happened sooner then now, after  eating all the cookies Tuesday
night?
If she is not better tomorrow morning, I will have to bring her in to  the
vet.
My husband can't take her, he has a bad bad back.
And I need to take my 91 yr. dad to the stomach doctor first thing in  the
morning first.
Please put a little extra drool towards Dottie, this has me concerned  for
sure.
Normally Dottie loves to roll over and sleep on her back, she hasn't  done
that tonight.........
Barbie and Dottie and Honey
Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. The NEW
AOL.com.(http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000019)