[Dailydrool] No Breakfast

Bassetmomof2 at aol.com Bassetmomof2 at aol.com
Fri Dec 12 07:21:20 PST 2008

Kacy, your post cracked me up.  Poor pups not getting their  breakies.
Aren't they just so smart! Ever since the time change here Miss  Ellie has got me
crazy! She starts stalking me at 4 pm and the barking and  whining begins by
4:30 - they're not supposed to eat until 6.  Since the  time change I'm luck to
get them to 5:30.  I know I shouldn't give in and  feed early, but the whining
is world class.

I do have to comment on the thread about dogs being clingy lately.   Ellie is
making me crazy here too.  I've been doing a bit of studying for  my finals
and if I ever leave her in the living room and leave the gate up so  she can't
get downstairs she cries until I go back up.  And the pups are so  programmed
to having their morning walkies that she starts stalking me by 9 am  and
crying by 10.  Now that its cold I'm trying to walk them a bit  later.  In the
summer I'll walk by 6 am - during normal weather I walk  around 9 am and when its
cold, heck it could be 3 pm before we'll walk.   The whining is making me
crazy.  What can I do???? I hope they adjust to  the schedule change soon - jeesh.

Happy days to everyone,

Hélène,  Freddie and Ellie
Freddie's dogster  page http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365610
Ellie's dogster page  _http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365621_
(http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365621)
Daily  Drool Calendar kids September 24, 2008
Winter Snood Models for _www.thesewandsews.com_
(http://www.thesewandsews.com/)