[Dailydrool] Paws of Mrs. Claus

JW firefly at citlink.net
Sat Dec 13 05:41:32 PST 2008

Here I go again!!  I have some of the Paws of Mrs. Claus books left.  If
you'd like a great stocking stuffer this is something that might fill the
bill (stocking!!).  I really appreciate everyone that has purchased books so
far.  With the money from these books I am helping;  Daphneyland, Arizona
Basset Rescue, Montana Basset Rescue and our local Humane Society.  Just so
you all know, I am not making any money on any of these books.  ALL profits
are going to the rescues.

Have a great weekend!!
Janis and the Havasu Hounds

P.S.  Newman D and I were interviewed on our local TV station the other day
about the book.  Should be showing up on the old boob tube soon!!