[Dailydrool] howliday cards

Bassetmomof2 at aol.com Bassetmomof2 at aol.com
Sat Dec 13 11:39:49 PST 2008

I want to thank the droolers that have taken pity on us for missing the
deadline who sent us cards.  Its like the 12 days of Christmas here with  one card
coming in the mail each day.  It makes us smile and we loves to  sniff 'em.

Yesterday we got a card from the Holland Family in Tennessee, and  today we
got one all the way from Fairbanks, ALASKA from Kaitlynn Skye,  Kylee Dawn and
Glenda.  We didn't know anyone in AK and now we do!

Thank you kind droolers - we lubs getting these cards!

Hélène,  Freddie and Ellie
Freddie's dogster  page http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365610
Ellie's dogster page  _http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365621_
(http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365621)
Daily  Drool Calendar kids September 24, 2008
Winter Snood Models for _www.thesewandsews.com_
(http://www.thesewandsews.com/)