[Dailydrool] Only 2 Days left to bid on MBR's Howliday Auction

Bonnie Bostelman BBostelman at comcast.net
Sat Dec 13 20:21:33 PST 2008

Our Auction Closes December 15th at 11:59 p.m.

Featured Item

Category: Basset Art

Bar Hound Print on Canvas and ready to hang!

If there is something you really want then let the computer help you bid! All you have to do is put in the maximum bid you would pay for an item and if other bids come in for the same item the computer will automatically bid for you.

Can't find the right item then donate in someone's name and wrap the receipt as your gift! Not only will you be 'fulfilling your howliday gift list' , but you'll also be supporting our worthy cause. Look under Category: Basset Rescue for more information!

Would you like to make a "Cash Donation" to Michigan Basset Rescue  as a Howliday gift for that hard to buy for person in your life?  Just click on the Donation button and let MBR know whom to send your "Special Howliday Donation" gift.

Give a little and get a lot in return.

Whether you have $10 or $100 to contribute, your participation is an invaluable part of our fundraising efforts because it is the generosity of people like yourselves that make it possible for rescues to save so many basset hounds nationwide.

Have a Great Howliday!
Bonnie, Maggie, Lucy, Louie ^ Nellie Bellie