[Dailydrool] Penny's daughter bloating and extra howliday cards.

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Sun Dec 14 02:35:45 PST 2008

Bonjour and thanks to all who wrote to me on and off list about Penny's
daughter bloating. It's very encouraging to know that there is hope.  I
have passed on all the info to her owner and she is keeping in close
contact with her vet.

The howliday cards are coming in thick and fast - 47 to date.  They are
all great, as usual.  I will slowly transfer them to the website but
there's so much to do at the moment it may take a while.

I finished my dog behaviourist course on Friday so all the travelling is
behind me - well, almost. On Friday we are going up to the UK for a week
over Christmas.  Hopefully, in January things will be more calm and we
can get back to "normal".

Hugs and all our best howliday wishes to ALL of you and a special
thought to all those who have lost a loved one this year, or have a sick
loved one - the girls send tons of healing drool to you.

We have a few extra howliday cards if anyone would like one. Just let me
know off list.

Eleri
(Miss Penny and Miss Polly - woof to all)