[Dailydrool] Kevin (Kelvin), Clingyness, and the Calendars are here!

Sue Stevens suestevens at woh.rr.com
Sun Dec 14 15:44:06 PST 2008

Dear sweet Kevin/Kelvin... hope he's lazing on a couch right now
after a nice bowl of kibble! What a sweet face!

Onslow is definitely a velcro basset of late. I was teaching a
college class on monday nights - have been since August - I'm done
now. But Onslow did not like it that I wasn't home on Monday nights
until late. He'd let me know about it Tuesday nights - he'd be all
over me. This past week was my last class, but I had to be out on
Tuesday and Wednesday night too. He has been on me like flies to
honey all weekend long. I love it! Nothing better than a basset head
on your leg or foot. Ahhh - life is good.

And we got our Daily Drool Calendars on Friday! yea!!! Plenty of time
for Christmas presents! Congrats to all on a great job - the
calendars look super spiffy... again!

I've been so busy of late I've really fallen behind on my drools. But
drool to all in need - my heart goes out to those who have lost a
dear houndie in the past few months.

Best regards for the holiday season -- and for the new year!

Sue Stevens
and Onslow (what's a new year anyway? do I get more biscuits?)