[Dailydrool] Sadie & Crying

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Dec 15 06:14:10 PST 2008

We are so sad about Sadie   going to the bridge, please  tell your mom that
everyone  understands how she feels, we have all been  where she is right now.
the pain and heartache seems to last forever, it  has been over a year now
since I loss two of my fur kids and I still cry ( lots  )  but I now have two
new fur kids and they occupy my time and make me  smile and laugh again. I
actually  have great days with NO Crying , but I  never thought I was going to
survive the loss and heartache,  but you do  !  please tell you mom how sorry we
are and that we will fling her healing  drool and prayers

Marlene  Maggie wags and Evil Annie