[Dailydrool] Christmas card exchange and help fattening up a basset

Elizabeth Kielley ekielley at messiah.edu
Mon Dec 15 10:15:14 PST 2008

I just wanted to say how much I love the stories that come with some of the
cards.  Anna, Toby and Windy -  those smiles are priceless :-).  Now I have
a foster, Doc, who's 12 and a Champion Field Trial Dog and too skinny.  He
needs to gain about 10 pounds, especially if we need to neuter him.  I
remember someone posting a recipe for meatballs or something to help put on
weight fast.  My other bassets are all on "lite" food so Doc needs all the
help he can get.  If someone can send me that recipe, Doc and I would be
very grateful.
Liz Kielley
mom to Ma Barker, Dulcie, Filbert and Daisy Kay and foster mom to Doc