[Dailydrool] Basset of the Week

taranoeld at aol.com taranoeld at aol.com
Mon Dec 15 12:43:31 PST 2008

I must say, the selections for this week are particularly adorable, while I could not resist Xaxa's cheek chops (my favorite part of the basset meat for kissing), I just adore Morse.? So much fun!

Condolences to all of the families who have lost their bassies.? I've been a little behind on drools, I'm afraid.

Tara, long distance mom slave to Wally, the "Brad Pitt of Bassets" (who lets the pug sleep with him-what a dear), and Captain Jack the evil pug, who is now fit as a fiddle due to all of your drool slinging.

PS-I entirely disagree that Bassets don't feel guilt when they're naughty-they sure as heck know how to look sheepish and roll over to be eaten when they're bad!

Tara