[Dailydrool] Results for bulbsforbassets.com!

jennifer at jenniferkleinschmidt.com jennifer at jenniferkleinschmidt.com
Mon Dec 15 15:33:27 PST 2008

I wanted to update everyone who purchased bulbs from me this holiday
season.  Thanks to you, I donated $200 to UFBH!  Thank you! Thank you!
Thank you!

UFBH always gets kudos from the local vets, kennels, and individuals for
going above and beyond the call of duty for the hounds.  I'm proud to be a
board member and a volunteer for such a great group.

If you have a little extra please consider donating something, anything to
your favorite local rescue group.  I work in the nonprofit field and
statistically speaking animal groups always suffer the worst during
economic bad times.  People decrease their donations to many charities but
animal groups the most.  Pets and their needs are seen as an extravagance.

If you want to donate to UFBH, you can use this link
(www.ufbh.org/donate.php).

Again, A GIANT THANK YOU to my flower shoppers!  I couldn't have done it
without you!

Jennifer and Annabelle Kleinschmidt