[Dailydrool] deer Roland

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 20:29:36 PST 2008

Hi Roland its me Lenny ..and me Lexie

We fink we might get to be in your OEBE club sumday

Me Lenny is 7 months old  and luberly Lexie is 4 months old

we done ate sum of the carpet..we done ate some of the kitchen cabinets, we
dun ate on the bottoms of the bar stools and the kitchen table chairs...and
tonight

we dun ate daddys cell phone..mommy didnt eben yell at us but she sure did
yell at daddy cause hims leabs his stuff where we can get it..doesn he know
we cud get hurt..whats wrong wif daddy

oh and I forgot we hab ated shoes, slippers and a remote control..

I think since i am sort of tall that there will be more real gud storys to
tell but i wanted youto know we are out there and we is growing up fast
hehehe

anyways you might start to fink of a gud title for me cause i fink i will
need it, and Lexie too cause we do eberything together.

Yur furends

Lenny & Lexie  innocent until proven guilty