[Dailydrool] It's Christmas here!

Bassetmomof2 at aol.com Bassetmomof2 at aol.com
Tue Dec 16 17:00:54 PST 2008

You droolers are the best.  We've been receiving cards each day from  those
with extra cards and its starting to feel like Christmas around here and  Momma
doesn't feel like we're missing out this year after we missed the big list
sign up.

Thanks so much to Ruth Mayberry and family, Albee and your family, The
Curtis family and Ophelia and Hamlet and your family.  We love getting the  cards
and sniffing them before Mom hangs them on the garlands around the door
frames.  It looks cool in here.

Freddie and Ellie Grace

Hélène,  Freddie and Ellie
Freddie's dogster  page http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365610
Ellie's dogster page  _http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365621_
(http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365621)
Daily  Drool Calendar kids September 24, 2008
Winter Snood Models for _www.thesewandsews.com_
(http://www.thesewandsews.com/)