[Dailydrool] Murphy, The Knight With the Chunk Missing From His Ear

Marilyn Bickell mbickellhounds at comcast.net
Tue Dec 16 17:30:10 PST 2008

Dearest Droolers, dahlings,
It is I, BABES El Queeno BessWHSE, pawing to you from high atop the Royal
keyboard. And I am here to tell you about my Murphy, aka KWTCMFHE, aka
Knight With A Chunk Missing From His Ear, who had to leave his Momma to
perch on his cloud in heaven.

Murphy and I "met" many years ago. And of course he immediately fell in love
with me because I am beeooteefull Basset, after all. We fell in love. We
almost got "married," but because we could not, as we lived far, far away
and in different Royal Realms, he sent to me a Royal Snood, instead of a
marriage proposal. The Snood is *perfect;* it is purple and glittery and has
my name on it and Murphy, my Knight With A Chunk Missing From His Ear, had
his name, "KWACHMFHE," pawed on it, just for me,me,me!

The story behind the "missing chunk from his ear" is ever so sad, as he lost
it in a battle with BobTheDog for my love ... errrr ... as he lost it during
a wee fire incident whilst camping. But that was many,many years ago, and I
am sure he forgave his Momma immediately, as Beaver Cleavear forgives our
Momma for slamming his tail in the truck door yesterday ... uhm ... errrr
... never mind.

I will wear my KWACMFHE Snood with honor, as I have for many years. Thank
you Knight for being my friend and wanting to seduce ... errrr ... wanting
to merry me ... errrr ... wanting to mArry me, but alas it was not meant to
be.

Momma said she will light many candles for my Knight and set them alongside
Miko's inferno ... errrrr ... and set them alongside Miko's candles.

Goodbye my Knight With A Chunk Missing From Your Ear. I will remember you
always.

Lovingly Yours,
BessWHSE El Queeno of Club BABES, proud to be a Snoodhead, and forever the
Arch Nemesis of NoahGoSlowah :-)~~ "Doing Good The BABES Way; Kindness to
all"