[Dailydrool] what a day -and its only half over

Ruth Mayberry ram.berry at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 16 18:34:23 PST 2008

ok, we are starting to think that we need a book!

You can call it, "the Tales of Ru"

hehehe

ruth & huckleberry

  it started with a not-so-good-night of sleep as there was a huge rupert in the middle of the bed, with no care for anyone else's comfort.

  finally pull myself out of bed, 20 minutes later than I should to see it raining. lovely.

  get ready, running late. try to let the boys outside but they don't want to go out in the rain. screw it, dad (whose still warmly tucked into bed) can let em out later. (i knew if I left the door open they'd track all sorts of mud in)

  grabbing stuff to run out the door when cowboy pukes twice on the carpet. hurry up to clean it up and run out.

  get to office. dadslave calls to tell me that rupert pooped on the carpet since the backdoor wasn't open. oh and he knocked over the kitchen trash and spread the contents thru the house.

  tonight we are taking them to "yappy hour" where they can sit with santa for pictures and we can drink with proceeds going to san diego basset rescue. we debated taking only one but couldn't decide between the humper and the barker. stay tuned as i'm sure i'll have more to tell after this little adventure.

  kacy with cowboy and rupert