[Dailydrool] Kelvin

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Tue Dec 16 19:23:28 PST 2008

Kelvin is already looking so much better!  You are
doing a great service of love for him.  The couch picture
reminds me of Nelly Belle the first time
I found her on her back with feet up in the air.
I feel when they do this they seem to know
"I am home and somebody loves me!  Life is wonderful"
Nelly Belle whined a bit when she first came home, but of course
I  then put her in bed with me. (Okay, I am one of "those" slaves.)
She was up and down a lot the first week or so, but eventually
she settled in.  Now if she decides not to go to bed with
me at bedtime, I get woke by her sweet arrhoooing at 1 am.

Thank you for caring for Kelvin!
Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang