[Dailydrool] bite size pichers

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 16 21:44:23 PST 2008

Hay yoo nose we gotted one of dem mini pichers fwum aunty Debbie yesterday, too.  Eben when we held it right at the end of owr snooters we still coodn't tell who was who.  I tole Blossom dat everybuddy at da Winchesters must agone on a cwash diet cuz they awl shrunk!  We nose dat the economee is not so good these daze but dat shure isn't a wallet size picher.  Dat lady must not hab a berry big wallet dat developed them....heehee.  Now whare are we gonna put it dat it won't get lost?

Annie Belle
Sebastyun, my hunney bee, cood yoo cum and keep me warm?