[Dailydrool] Should I Have It Removed???

reginas803 at aol.com reginas803 at aol.com
Thu Dec 18 07:14:34 PST 2008

Hello all...long time, no drool (for me anyway)...Newman has a lipoma (fatty tumor)on his rib cage...8 months ago it was the size of a grape, now it's a large plum...my vet says it'll be no biggee to remove it...and at the same time, we can do a thorough teeth cleaning...Newman's 6th B-Day is 12-28...I'm sure everything'll go fine...yet I'm completely dragging my feet over scheduling this.? He developed a massive infection after being neutered when he was 2 and I am, well, petrified something would go wrong...any thoughts?
Drool to all-

Regina, mom top Newman, Lilli & Maddie the c at t
?