[Dailydrool] basset nose

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Thu Dec 18 08:33:12 PST 2008

As the calculating Basset article says 'they can detect roast beef in a sealed vault'.  Well they can cuz Becky gets treats a  nightly ritual - and sometimes I drop them esp at night.  Well she will keep me up sniffing, snorting for a good half hour - searching for one that she knows is there but I can't see it.
After she finally settles down and given up in the morning - there it is on a night table.
She was right!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course I don't tell her.
Georgie and Miss Becky