[Dailydrool] Hab it remoobed????

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Thu Dec 18 17:24:44 PST 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. I been a readin me droolz. I see this question dat da
Brudder hab liddel comment on.
Should I hab it remoobed??
Well da Brudder, he been a askin dat beery question fur long, well since I
git me rescue an moobe to me home.
I seyz why yes, we needz to hab da Elder Clara remoobed.  It still  here. It
don't lookie like it a goin nowherez.
An now she gotz whut dey call reeinforcementz. Ol' Bob. Yup, he go on ober
to da Elder Clara side. Why I nebber. Dat da dark side allrite.
I tellz you liddel storie.
Yesserday, it be da waterz a drippin an it kinnder cold, we all a rippin
round da home. Elder Clara she getting her snooter all bent cause we wake herz
up frum her beauty sleepz. I seyz dere ain't nuff hours in da dey to help dat,
but dat nudder storie. Well she a growlin like old bear whut not heppy and
she  chase me and Brudder Jake an Sister Daisy out da dog door. I seyz otay, we
been  down dis road, here com her snooter out da flap, it a snarlin an a
barkin, why  she a comin up off da floor she snappin so bad. Well Brudder Jake whut
got no  boy brain atall, he gonna go on in da flap.
Den it heppin.
Ol' Bob getz him snooter out da odder side of da flap an he a barkin and a
snortin rite dere wif Elder Clara.
An den bof ob dem lay down an nobodie gonna git ober dis to git in da  home.
Dis whut dey call da double-wide.
So we git wet out dere in da yard.
Elder Clara and Ol Bob proud.
Yup, hab it remoobed. It jus git worsser when da deys go on.

Drool to all in need

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Elder Clara,  Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE