[Dailydrool] basset crap

Anna P angelicpawlosia at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 18 21:56:38 PST 2008

You know Droolers in the "normal" world?
I was always so envious of the fact that y'all can easily buy basset crap. I always try to order something from the US (through a friend of a friend who has a friend who has a bank account in the US and can pay for me and then I have to pay it back in RMB so we both lose on exchange....) but it is soooo troublesome and then some things go missing on the way (like those key charms I ordered and I think it was sent to me TWICE!!! I guess a little BLING in an envelope makes the customs "forget" about delivering the goods to the actual reveiver :-((((
SURPRISINGLY a friend of my friend found a stuffed toy basset hound in Walmart (yep, we have like...2 in Beijing) so I am going to buy myself a Christmas gift today probably :-))) I hope they're still in stock!

Take care! Healing and heart curing drool to everyone in need!

Anna, Pepe and Lulu ATB

P.S. I received da Elwood book!!!!!!!!! It's great!!!!! The first chapter read - I am still trying to stop the tears....Thank you Marry Ann!!!!!!!!!

      New Email addresses available on Yahoo!
Hurry before someone else does!