[Dailydrool] Wonderful soap

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 06:00:43 PST 2008

Came home last night to a surprise package from a friend of mine and fellow
hound lover - in there was the most wonderful basset-shaped soap -- couldn't
believe how realistic it was and how nice it smelled.  I of course will have
to order more because the one is too nice to actually use!  The lady who
makes them is named Eileen Pratt and her company is Scensational Soaps.  Her
website is:

www.scentsational-soaps.com

She has all kinds of dog breeds and cats and other shapes too.  A bit late
for stocking stuffers for this Christmas, but thought I'd share.  Laura
(Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Rosebud, Dub-Dub (ATB), Lisa (ATB))