[Dailydrool] Repost of this request: URGENT - Lost rescue Basset in North Plains area - Oregon

Vanis, Nancy Nancy.Vanis at McKesson.com
Fri Dec 19 14:01:25 PST 2008

I am reposting this request since we have not been able to locate this
missing hound.  She has been missing since 12/16/08 in a rural area
around North Plains Oregon.  If anyone is going to be in the surrounding
areas of North Plains, OR (outside Portland) in the next few days -
PLEASE keep an eye open for Dottie.  That area continues to get hit with
severe snow and ice and we very concerned about her.  Please continue to
keep your paws crossed and drool coming.

Dottie's description:
She is a 2 year old tri-colored Basset female. She is recently spayed,
and still has the shave marks. She is wearing a collar but is missing
her tags. Dottie is 45 lbs.

Please cross post to anyone you know who lives in that area!

Please have anyone who may have seen her contact Oregon Basset Hound
Rescue.
(503) 351-0649

Thank you
Nancy
URGENT - Lost rescue Basset in North Plains area - Oregon
If you live in the areas surrounding North Plains Oregon, or know of
anyone who lives near there - please be on the lookout for a lost female
basset (approximately 2 years old).  Her name is Dottie.  She was
severely abused before coming to the Oregon Basset Hound Rescue and is
terrified of people. She will run if approached.  She was recently
adopted, but managed to escape and run away from her new home last night
(12/16/08).   The local vet office and shelters have been notified to
watch for her.  The weather in this area has been extremely bad with the
freezing temps, rain and snow and we are praying she has found some
place to stay warm.  Please send some "Help find Dottie" drool out to
this little girl and keep your paws crossed that we find her quickly.