[Dailydrool] NEW Ron Burns Basset and AZBHR gets donation with your purchase

bassetsdrool at cox.net bassetsdrool at cox.net
Fri Dec 19 15:59:31 PST 2008

I rec'd an email from Andrea at Ron Burns Studio announcing this limited
edition BASSET Art!  E-mail her at andrea at burnsstudio.com if you'd like to
purchase and let her know AZ Basset Hound Rescue would love a donation with
your purchase.  Pass along to Ron Burns fans you know.  Thank you!  Kim
Bruck, President, Arizona Basset Hound Rescue

Hi Kim -

I thought you would enjoy seeing what's new from Burns camp. because it's a
BASSET!  If you know anyone that might want to see this cutie, feel free to
pass it along.  As you probably know, Ron donates a percentage from every
sale to a rescue group, but if one of your contacts purchases the piece, he
has agreed to ear mark 10% from the sale to go to AZ Basset Hound Rescue.

Madeline

Limited Edition on Canvas

Size:  24 x 18

Pre-Release Price:  $950

I also wanted to let you know that this edition size is much smaller than
what we normally do.  Normally, we do 95, but this beauty is only an edition
of 25 with 5 artist's proofs.  We also have not even technically released
the piece yet, which is why it has a lower pre-release price.  I just
started contacting our database at noon, and already two have sold, so let
people know that if they want one, they're going fast!

Wags and Whiskers, Andrea

Happy HOWLidays,

Kim A. Bruck, President & Basset Ball Coordinator

Arizona Basset Hound Rescue

kim at azbassetrescue.com www.azbassetrescue.com

Do you shop on the Internet?  Sign up at  <http://www.igive.com/>
www.igive.com to help AZBHR and then start shopping..the hounds get anywhere