[Dailydrool] zazzle coupon

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 19 17:20:46 PST 2008

Greetings and healing drool to all in need.I received an email from Zazzle today, and it is a $10.00 off coupon.  It is a one time only coupon, and they allow "re-gifting".  I am pretty much done with my spending for the year, so if anyone wants it, I can forward it on.  I know some rescues are selling great stuff on Zazzle.  The first one who wants it, gets it, if anyone at all.Happy Howlidays,Jackie and the Chazey hounds