[Dailydrool] Kelvin

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Sat Dec 20 10:57:23 PST 2008

Carmen,
You can already see the changes in Kelvin, you are doing a wonderful job with him. He looked so happy in the video with his little tail wagging away.  You other furkidz are beautiful also.

 When I first brought Nelly home it took her a couple of weeks to start playing with the other kidz here. Now she is many times the instigator of the Basset 5000. (yes it is 10 times the basset 500) Now I look at her at think, wow is this the same pathetic senior girl that I brought home in October that stunk to high heaven.  It is amazing what the power of drool and love can do for these babies.  I am sure that it won't be long until Kelvin is right in the chaos of playing.

Keep up the great job you are doing with Kelvin!
Sending buckets of drool for that special senior boy,
Karen and The Dog House Gang

Arhoo Kelvin,
Dis Nelly Belle an me an da gang wanna sen ya a Howliday cawd.  Iff'n ya sen us ya adwess me git da slave rite on it!  Me awso wanna tell ya dat we seniors resQ's be pwetty lucky dat der are da peeples in da world dat hab da biggie hearts an openz da hearts an home to us.  Me gonna drool up da storm for ya, so ya gits ta feelin bedder.  Me hopes dat ecchy-stuff gits where it no pwobwem an no meke ya feel bad no more.
luv,
Nelly Belle