[Dailydrool] Ms. Beasley's Picture

Barbara Slater sahara.west at att.net
Sat Dec 20 13:19:33 PST 2008

I laughed so hard . . . Oh, not at you Ms. Beasley, you are sooo gorgeous & quite festive in
your lovely holiday stocking cap.  But at the lurking leg/foot in the lower left corner.  I have
many a picture of Frances (ATB) & Frazier with a similar version of that mysterious lurking
leg/foot in the very same corner.

I thought I was the only one not observant enough to move out of the way or at least move
the camera over a little so it wasn't in the picture . . . too funny!

It's nice to see I'm not the only one . . .

Thanks!
Barb, Frances (My Precious ATB) & Frazier (Didn't you promise a treat if we sat still?)
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/143457