[Dailydrool] Emma The Delicate Diva and a Christmas Present

mapwinkel at aol.com mapwinkel at aol.com
Sat Dec 20 14:49:44 PST 2008

All my bragging about how the Diva never gets into anything, then today I walk into the living room and she had gotten a present from under the tree, meant for her brother Bailey, and had opened it.? I asked who did this, and she looked so distraught, I just had to laugh.? Then she ran around the house throwing the little football, which was the gift, up in the air and catching it.? Too funny.? Emma The Delicate Diva, Brother Bailey and Momma Beth