[Dailydrool] Pwincess Sadie

Ski sushiela at michiana.org
Sat Dec 20 15:08:11 PST 2008

                     Mom was doing okay this past week, she wasn't
                     crying as much. She was getting comfort from the
                     howliday cards because people were addressing
                     Sadie and/or Mandy ATB or sending notes that
                     were consoling her UNTIL today. She was going
                     thru our cabinet & came across Mandy's & Sadie's
                    engraved Christmas scarves. I don't have one since
                     they were a gift & I wasn't even thought of yet. Then
                     mom got  Sadie's histopathology report:
                     The spleen lesion received with this accession has
                     variable appearance in various areas of the mass.
                     A major portion of the mass is comprised of area of
                     well circumscribed hematoma. The mast also has
                     sites of proliferation of poorly differentiated, spindyloid
                     cells in haphazard arrangement or lack thereof.  Among
                     the more densely cellular areas, mitotic activity is high
                     & many figures are bizarre. The mass is poorly
                     differentiated soft tissue sarcoma. Morphology of
                     neoplasia is suggestive of high malignant potential.
                     (now do we all know what that means?)
                     Someone told mom that maybe it was a blessing that
                     Sadie went now but mom would rather have helped her
                     to the bridge then to have her suffer with the surgery &
                     maybe that's why Sadie hasn't shown mom a sign yet.
                     Not only that, mom realized that on Christmas Eve it
                     will be one month since Sadie left.
                     On top of that today Saturday December 20 is Sadie's
                     calendar day. The border is in purple, our favorite color.
                     Here Sadie was trying to get me some presents since
                     she didn't play too much with them anymore but mom
                     said I will have to settle for the couple I got for my
                     birthday from the droolers.
                     So mom is back to crying all day again & probably will
                     for the next week.          Timing

                     Countess Penny of Indiana
                     Sadie1 at dogomania.com