[Dailydrool] Elder Clara

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 22:15:29 PST 2008

Deer Ms Elder Clara WooMan,

I was told that you can warm me up dat you are a tootin heatin mOochine? Me
is not saying WhoO told me...(ahem cough cough)
But I heard you into S & S wutebber dat is...

me wikes kisses frum bootyful ladies. But me tolds you like to kiss, snap
and grin...

Our furnace broke but it is now fixed and I was offered Yer services....but
a Big Bassie Boy wike me needs some warm kisses on my nose it's cold where
we libb!
I asked iffen I would need a net to catch you....me heard me needs to find a
landing strip and dat der is a one way tickey...me still waiting fer yOO but
iffen you ready tell me and I will meet at the landing strip! (where do i go
fer dis!??!)

Santana  Senor Smarty Pants Ov The WildWest OEBE
AkA. Mr. Pants The Basset Hound

Check out Mr. Pants' woofsites!
Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/622568
OR
Myspace Page: http://www.myspace.com/santanadog

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a Basset Hound licking your face