[Dailydrool] lots of quick things

Heidi I Sarver sarvermb at UDel.Edu
Sun Dec 21 12:57:34 PST 2008

1)  I just got my Calendar---with everything going on I completely
forgot I had even ordered one!
2)  Morse:  I'm not completely sure what was wrong with the whole
hedge story....Buford seemed to think Morse nailed the conspiracy
quite well.
3)  Updates:   Buford had his first follow ACTH stim test and is
doing very well on the Trilostane.  The vet is keeping the dosage the
same but instead of giving it to him all at once, the boy now gets
half in the morning and half at night.  Should even him out a bit
more.  And my mother got a very good report from her oncologist with
result to her last PET-CT scan.  Th lesions have shrunk some and
every one is very pleased with her progress.

Wishing everyone a happy, healthy, warm and safe holiday season with
healing drool to those in need and snooters for everyone.

---heidi (my VISA bill is painful to look at)
---buford (I almost had that whole loaf of rye bread off the counter
this morning...tomorrow I WILL succeed!)
---della (oh boy!  Squeaky toys!!!  gotta first kill the squeaky and
then gotta de-stuff thing things!)
---guinness the cat (you know, I could do without the ice skating
rink in the backyard)