[Dailydrool] Christmas Lights

Wendie L Prince wprince1 at cfl.rr.com
Sun Dec 21 15:10:57 PST 2008

  Happened to us too!
  I went to plug in the back yard outside lights this evening only to find they would not light.  And these were new LED lights.  I pulled them off the bushes and proceed to check them,  only to find that 2 bulbs had been chewed and the wire chewed also.  After a bit of splicing, the strand is working and we put them up a bit higher than basset head height.  Both of us uttered Delta Burkes' name when I showed Pat,  wonder why that happened!
  At least they were unplugged today when she must have done it.

  wen and the bounders
  www.seniorhoundsabound.org