[Dailydrool] "BASSETS ARE YOUR BEST FRIENDS"

Thomas Petrick einpet at webtv.net
Mon Dec 22 04:48:55 PST 2008

WEEK #338

Before our final entry in the present series, all The BABES at the Castle wish to wish each and everyone the most Blessed and Merry Christmas. May the your loved ones surround you and bring you joy and gladness the entire Holiday Season. God Bless!!!!

"PEEVES THAT DOGS HAVE ABOUT HUMANS"

"How you act disgusted when I lick myself. Look, we both know the truth. You're just jealous."

    Now lay off me on some of these things.
We both know who is Boss here......After all, You don't see me picking up your poop!!!!!

   EVERY DOG HAS HIS DAY.
   A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.
" CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!!

I Remain As Always,