[Dailydrool] Ho Ho from da Brudder

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Mon Dec 22 13:28:56 PST 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. My hebbins it be cold at me home. Da wind bee a blown  me
earflaps, it bee real hard to lift me leg an not git da odder one wet cause
da wind kinnder make fings wander, iffin you catch me drift dat is. So I git
me  bowl, Momma a getting ready to go fur da hound supportin job, and I git in
me  crate. Oh, it nice an warm an I all cozy, ready fur me mornin snooze. I
dreamin  bout me dinner bowl, an all ob a sudden me cage be a rattlin. I open me
 eyeballz.
Now whut dat??
I fink I habbin a nitemare. It got gloovez, a hat on da headbone, summfin  on
da face, boots on da toez, an lookie dat coat, an it a seyin Brudder Elwood,
it bee Momma, come on git up, go out a lift youze legbone agin.
Did we moobe?? Dooze we lib in da Laska now?? Why she gotz nuff stuff on  dat
she nebber be cold, but she a moanin bout workin outside. She teke off all
da stuffz and she seyz why Elwood, I froze my butt off out dere for youze
houndies at me job todey.
Now I fink bout dis one. I gib her da eyeballz, and seyz No Momma, you  still
gots da butt, but it moobe on round to youze belly. Lookie ober youze  pants,
dere it be. It not froze, it not lost, it a jigglin all ober. It be  whut dey
call reelocatin.
Brudder Elwood berry proud to help him Momma find dem missin parts.
Brudder Elwood git nudder ideeer, I seyz he Momma, kin youze sey  HO-HO-HO???
We git you new job, why you be perfect. Youze belly like a bowl full  ob
jellie. Dat rite in da Chrismus storie, Brudder Elwood seyz dis be whut dey  call
seesonal, so affer dat youze hab to go HOE-HOE-HOE likez Ebil Annie to keep
da Brudderz in style.
Ahhhhmmmm. Brudder Elwood goin to lock down now-but Merry Christmas to all,
and to all a good night. Dat in da book too.

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Elder Clara,  Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds