[Dailydrool] strenge pakitch

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 20:08:21 PST 2008

We (me an Llewis) gotta strenge pakitch taday. Nobody were home when da
PetEx  truck come. Cooper answerd da door an da mans run away.Ha hah. We lub
it when Cooper stan on da beke ob da couch an yell.
Da PetEx man leef a big box. It addrest to Brudder Elwood, Me an Llewis,
Brudder Jake, Evil Annie  an Ms Diva.
It say

KEEP WELL FED:: BASSET BRAINS

Huh? We no knows whut dat are. Uncle Cooper reeds it an laffs. He say we
needem. Oh yeah? Wellwe juss see about dat mr smarty britches. So me
anLlewis,we tuk da box an we dun teke dat big ole box an we dun set it in da
garbitch can. So there. Ha we say Ha we don't need none ob dose brans. Dat
stuff no good food enyways. Bran icky. Llewis keep whining we shulda kept em
but phoeey to dat. Nigel da Nose nose bedder.

Heppy Hollydaze to eberbuddy.
Love an drool, Nigel

Ps ha ha MomPerson lookin all ober for dat box. She nebber fine it.