[Dailydrool] post with the end missing

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 23 12:35:34 PST 2008

Hi Everyone

I have noticed that many of the Daily Drool posts come with the end (sometimes the last line) missing so I end up not knowing what the drooler was saying.
Has anyone noticed that? MODERATORS: Have you guys noticed it?
It would be great if it is a glitch that  could be fixed.
Thanks!
Drool to all those in need,
Virginia, proud mom to Xaxa and Violeta da Basset

"I'm truly convinced, by faith and experience that living on this earth is not a trial but a pastime. If we live simply and wisely. Simplify, simplify."
- Thoreau