[Dailydrool] Boy Brainz

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Tue Dec 23 14:20:54 PST 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. I nebber. Do youze readz dat-why dis jus be nudder sign
ob da conomie a bein in da crapperz. Why da brains all go to one home, not
like  when fings be good, treets be plentifulz, an dere be sum monies left on da
plastic card, an da brains go out dere in da specul box to ebberybodie home.
No  sir, now we gotz no brains, no nuffin.
Hmmmm, I wonnderz, meybee dis be da time to offer a trade in model. Youze
know-I trade in da Elder Clara, git me brainz. Hey herz headbone big ennuf dat
meybe I getz sum for Jake too.
Meybe Nigel and Llewis sab to label off da box---

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Elder Clara,  Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds