[Dailydrool] Dis is Maggie The Evil Empress pawing in

Leah McConnell lmcconnell at centurytel.net
Tue Dec 23 19:33:39 PST 2008

Dis is Maggie The Evil Empress pawing in. I feeling so good I got on the
computer. Thank you houndies for all the Drool and the slaves for the prays.
My Uncle Ken even did the reiki thing. We is chest deep in snow and ice and
Mom says more is coming tonight and tomorrow. I like to walk in it but the
slave isn't too happy about it. I makes her take me out. I give her the look
and I barks and barks. Then I make her take me over to Auntie Sharon's so I
can check out the smells and her pretty tree with the boxes under it. I am
feeling so good mom is telling everybody I obnoxious again. She is mean to
me now. She won't let me eat the crackers on the ground - said I was going
to get sick again - and she keeps alll the good food in a box on the counter
that I cannot get at it. She did make me a big new bed so replace the big
beddie we sleep on the floor while I was sick. She also gave me a pillow
that was on the couch that I was laying my poor sick head on. Everytime I
try to get human food she yells at me and says next time I have to go to
work to pay off the vet bill. She expects Moi to work. SHe is talking about
hiring me out to people who need old food sniffed out but she says I would
have to wear a muzzle cause I couldn't eat any of it. She keeps bring up the
dinner rolls - if you hadn't eaten the dinner rolls you could ......... I
guess I got a little too good at stealing the food. The momslave is grabby
today - something about the Addison's and her stress level so I is getting
yelled out for just being me. I get even with her - I make her put me out on
the chain and then bring me back in a gazillion times already to day. I like
to walk in the snow - not do my business in it.

I want to wish all the other Chewish houndies and their slaves a Happy
Hannukah and every one else a Merry Christmas. Mom says no latkes for me but
I should get lots of pets with Aunties Lauren and Shoshana come over for the
Hannukah Party. I also no get no Hannukah presents. Don't Empresses get
presents on occasions like this (she normally would get a special treat but
I am being careful of what she eats and she doesn't play with toys so that
is out).

Maggie the Evil Empress of the San Juan Islands and her stressed out
Momslave and Rusty ATB