[Dailydrool] Lilly

Quiet Writer bookworm1952 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 23 20:42:52 PST 2008

Hello there,I am a drooler from Wisconsin and have been quietly reading the daily drool for the past year. I guess that makes me a lurker although that sounds awfully ominous and I don't mean to be. I have a 2 year old basset girl, Shy Violet, my soul sister, as well as a Great Dane (Dewey). My daughter has a plott hound as well as 3 cats and assorted other pets. I have laughed and cried with the drool this past year and now I have to add my voice. Donna, I feel your fear and grief for Lilly--we lost a beloved chocolate lab to a snow storm 10 years ago and my son is still looking for him to come home. Although the odds are not good, as you well know, do not give up hope. Miracles do happen and many of us will be praying for Lilly's safe return. Please let us know if and when she does return so we can rejoice with you.Howliday Peace to all,Ann Larrabee