[Dailydrool] Another Christmas Story...basset intelligence

suzique2u at aol.com suzique2u at aol.com
Wed Dec 24 07:48:55 PST 2008

I believe Tanner understand most everything I say to him, but Sally,
nope, not a chance. She kind of lives in her own little world at times.
  She's such a good girl though, but not being a rescue, I believe there
is a big difference in the bonding. At least I know there is with my
Tanner.  He's my rescue and true velcro boy.  Sally is a good alarm
clock though, but that is because her tummy drives her at 5am!  And,
she wants my warm space in bed once I get up! Happy Holidays to all!