[Dailydrool] Happy Howlidays

JACQIE MARVICH oakrydgebh7 at msn.com
Wed Dec 24 09:19:00 PST 2008

HI ebbryone. Dis Jolie hew in snow covered Idaho. We gots lots ob snows hewe and more coming tonite!
Awl ob us LowDownHounds of Oakrydge Basset and Megan The Tall Dog wants to Wish Ebbryone a Very Merry Chwismus and Happy New Ears. I dunno why anyone wants new ears but iffen dey dew we hopes dat Santa Paws bwings dem. Maybe dey jus wants some lubberly long silky basset ears like mine. Ennyways, we sendin Best Wishes and wots ob dwool for ebrryone that needs some speshually da basset gurl lost in da Maine woods. Momma sez Santa Paws will find her and take care ob her till she home again.

Stay warm and hide under da teble when da hoomans are eating da chwistmas turkey for dinner. Yumm, I lub turkey!  Lub, JOLIE