[Dailydrool] Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Linda Dianis ldianis at comcast.net
Wed Dec 24 09:57:20 PST 2008

Otis and Nelly have been practicing all year for bedtime Christmas
Eve---how to dive under the covers and snuggle up against feet to keep
our toes warm. We are not quite yet nestled snug in our beds, but we
will be soon. The home-made doggie biscuits are hardened and fresh and
warm and ready for their treat stockings; Otis has snuffled all the
gifts piling under the tree; our son and dau-in-law's new rescue
Sophie Loafy is here with them for her first Christmas, romping with
joy over the canine and otherwise family, as is our daughter's kitty
Coco (and daughter herself), who are both happy to visit our ancient
but animated Oliver the orange kitty. And we are overwhelmed with the
joy of having them all here.
We wish you and yours a very merry Christmas and a peaceful holiday,
warm, content, and wonder-full. A special prayer for Lilly to come home.
Linda, with Otis and Nelly