[Dailydrool] Elder Clara and the tree

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Wed Dec 24 10:53:16 PST 2008

Momma here. Today is a day of cooking, company coming tonight, and the
hounds have of course been "helping" as only a hound can. See the calendar page
Dec 23--I do believe Elwood and Jake studied this very carefully. So I take a
break, read the drool, stop before I sit down and turn on the Christmas tree.
It  is just a teenie weenie, a couple feet tall, sitting on the end table.
Interestingly enough, there has not been even a sniff of this by the hounds,
decorated carefully, with Blossoms beautiful balls, a few more decorations, we
really had figured the boyz would overhaul this from day one. No interest from
them which is astounding.

So as I sat at the computer, the boyz are out playing, Elder Clara is
motoring by and she went over by the table with the tree. I hear her moaning,  pay
no attention, it gets louder, mixed with a low growl. Okay Clara, whats the
deal-I turn and look just as the tree falls and lands on her back, the Blossom
ornaments falling, and Caseys special ball hitting her in the head.
Scared her half to death, she trys to bolt out of the tree, but her leg has
caught the cord and she is now dragging the tree as she walks. Balls are
rollin,  Santa's beard ripped off, Clara has put her weight into getting this
monster off  her back.  I jumped up, tried to get her to stop, get the cord off her
 foot, the tree is now in shambles. So were Clara's nerves. She was really
upset.
I had to share-with all the things that happen here, and Elder Clara is the
one to destroy the tree--
Don't tell Elwood.

Drool to all in need--

Debbie  Winchester