[Dailydrool] Happy Howlidays...and Merry Christmas too!!

jacquelynbaker at comcast.net jacquelynbaker at comcast.net
Wed Dec 24 21:07:23 PST 2008

Dear Drooler Friends,

Although I don't get to read all of the DD digests that I'd like to, I open one here and there when I can, and always enjoy hearing about the hounds and owners around the globe. :)  I also delight each year in pawticipating in the Howliday card exchange...it means the world to me, and my holiday season will never be the same since I got involved with the exchange!

The cards have been wonderful again this year, and it's great to see all of the hounds that belong to the folks who write in regularly and even not so regularly.  I feel connected to everyone when I get all of the cards.

I was recently going through all of the lovely cards and kind notes I received when Max the Hound passed, and then shortly thereafter when I had surgery and struggled to rebound.  This is such a warm and caring community, and I'm so grateful to be apart of it, even when I'm not always able to remain current.

I hope each and everyone of you have a wonderful holiday season...and please hug your houndies for me, because when I open each and every card, I hug them in my heart.

Jacquelyn Baker
Max the Hound, ATB...and all of the others I've lost before him.