[Dailydrool] Lilly's home and safe!

Marilyn Fulton vbassety3 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 24 22:04:25 PST 2008

Donna,
  thank the Lord...I cried when I read about Lilly's disappearance...and my
heart leapt with joy for the miracle on Christmas Eve that she had been
found, and had escaped major injury.  I am so happy she is back with
you...that is by far the BEST Christmas present we had hoped for!  Apollo,
Daphne, and Zeus are slinging lots of drool for her tail to heal quickly.
Give her some hugs for us out here in Oregon...we're soooooo happy for you!

Merry Christmas to all!

Marilyn Fulton
Apollo, Daphne, and Zeus "Hundage Barrage"
Portland, Oregon