[Dailydrool] please don't worry

Shannon R Gerdel pheleant at msn.com
Thu Dec 25 10:56:57 PST 2008

Good Morning,

        We wish all of you a Merry Christmas. May you and your families have a wonderful Howliday season. Our prayers and Drool go out to those who have lost a loved one, be it a hound or a human. We hope that you get all of the things that you asked Santa Paws for. (No, Brudder Elwood, you can not ask for Santa Paws to bring a bigger oven that Elder Clara will fit into next Thanksgiving.)

        We received an e-mail from another Drooler the other day, and it really made us realize just how much each of you means to us, and how much Droolers care. The e-mail said "pls keep in touch, we worry when we don't hear from you in a while,". I am very sorry. I did not mean to make anyone worry. I have been down since the beginning of the month. I have read a Drool here and there, and laughed, as well as cried with you.

        I have had "good intentions" of doing many things this month, and I have just been unable to. I am very sorry that I have caused anyone to worry. I am status quo, the tumor has not grown. I just had two medication reactions, and an infection beat me up at the first of the month. I don't always say what is going on, simply because I feel that what happens in some of your lives is so much more important than what happens in mine.

        I remember today, and every other day, just how blessed I truly am. I have my wife, children, grandchildren, 3 Basset Hounds, and the greatest friends in the world, each of you. We hope that your day is full of love, blessings, and peace.

In Christ,

We wish you and your family
Merry Christmas, and a blessed happy New Year!

In Drool,

Boomer: dogster.com/dogs/235129
Babe: dogster.com/dogs/261208
Arnie: dogster.com/dogs/281040
Shannon (an absolute, total, complete BassetCase): myspace.com/shannongerdel

Shannon R Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper, WY 82604
(307) 472-0163