[Dailydrool] A Holiday Wish

laumag at mts.net laumag at mts.net
Thu Dec 25 12:36:41 PST 2008

I wish ...
For every dog searching trash cans for breakfast ... A filled bowl with his name printed in bright letters.
For every dog who slept fitfully last night, chained in a frozen yard ... A soft, warm bed with a person snoring gently nearby.
For every shelter dog, spending Christmas morning in a soiled run ... A forever home, filled with sounds and smells of family.
For every "Christmas" puppy given today ... A tolerant, caring owner who won't abandon you as you grow into a real dog.
For every ailing pet ... Enough money for your owner to pay the bills to make you well.
For every lost dog ... A clear, safe road, and well-marked path, to lead you home.
For every old and tired friend ... A warm fire, and a soft bed, to ease your aches and pains.
And ... for every Heart Dog at the Bridge ... A moment when you know that you are remembered today, missed again, and loved forever.

Author Unknown

This was sent to me this morning and I wanted to share it with all the Droolers out there.

Laurie and Zack "Happy Everything"