[Dailydrool] Silly Error Regarding Residence Inn Howliday Card Request

Pat Dill padill at starband.net
Thu Dec 25 17:13:01 PST 2008

I posted on Christmas Eve asking folks to send extra Howliday Cards to the
Residence Inn that welcomes Tri-State Basset Hound Rescue Board Waddlers
every April.  Silly me, I copied the wrong address!!!  Instead of the
address I listed in Egg Harbor Township, the CORRECT address this time is:

RESIDENCE INN
900 Mays Landing Road,
Somers Point, NJ  08244

I SO apologize for the error and can only thing of two legitimate excuses
for it:  chemo fog (the doctors told me that it occurs up to six months
after treatment, and mine are still ongoing) or basset drool having smeared
my notes enough to make them illegible (if you ever saw Bailey drool, you'd
buy that excuse as well).

Anyway, I am REALLY sorry now for not only being late but also giving you
the wrong information, but we are SO grateful for their gracious hospitality
that I decided to eat crow and re-post.  Bet those folks at the Egg Harbor
Residence Inn are going to wonder about this one!!

Thanks, and Merry Christmas to everyone.

Pat Dill
(face very red)
Still slave to Rosie, Sadie, Bailey and Sampson (but boy are we embarrassed)